mardi 5 avril 2011

Nekepell Bihan - Les aventures de Zulian


Cliquer ici pour avoir plus d'information sur les pages ci-dessous.
During one year (1995/96), and while I also worked as a cow-boy on a farm in Pont-Melvez, Brittany, I held the youth section Nekepell Bihan, of the weekly Breton newspaper Nekepell.
Nekepell was amazing adventure for many reporters, cartoonists, and photographers. Gerard Alle was the editor.
For Nekepell Bihan, I conducted several interviews with farmers, craftsmen, musician, children, etc. I also wrote many short stories illustrated by illustrators like Goutal, Monique Brouillard or myself and I worked with many schools. For nekepell I also started short stories about Zulian. He must still be somewhere close to St. Nicodeme.
I miss him a lot! Like I miss Fest-Noz and the smell of cows!
More pages here.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire