mardi 1 décembre 2015

Lexington Market - Watercolor sketches

With my watercolor class, wetwetdrywatercolor.blogspot.com we spent a good time at the Lexington Market in Baltimore. The market is one of the longest-running markets in the world, having been around since 1782.
Pat d'eph' (Elephant pants & Betty, of course)
Flashy girl (around 60 years old also)

Winter is coming!
The yellow man. I feel guilty to not have such pants....
The crazy girls (around 60 years old each).By the past, I had the chance to dance with girls like these: Man, they are the best.
The band at the Lexington Market. Hey man, no tourist-oriented attractions here, this is serious matter. Around noon we listened to a fabulous band and did a lot of sketches. "Hey baby, Don’t throw your love on me so strong. Hey baby, Don’t throw your love on me so strong. You know your love is like a faucet, you can turn it off or on", T-Bone Walker- Don't throw your love on me so strong.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire